Atlantic Divers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Atlantic Divers

Atlantic Divers Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats wrong with this forum.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HughH
Screaming Alcoholic!
Screaming Alcoholic!
HughH

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Whats wrong with this forum. Empty
PostSubject: Whats wrong with this forum.   Whats wrong with this forum. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:09 pm

You would have thought Geoff would have visited the site daily to answer questions, but he as now lost interest, is last visit 11 days ago. Lee asked about new dive sites but none were mentioned.
Neilspot asked about a certificate but no one read or bothered to answer his query
I ask you Alan if you had anything to do with Atlantic Divers Web site but so far you haven't said yes or no. If I was a new visitor to Tenerife and visited web sites to find the best dive centre, it wouldn't be Atlantic diver because all the feed back from visitors are rather old.
So whats wrong with this forum no one seems interested.

Who was it said in the early days Question Question I'M TALKING and I'M TALKING but not for long.

Two weeks tomorrow I am off to sunny Tenerife for four weeks. Hope to see Dave and Lee anyone else out there then Question
Back to top Go down
HughH
Screaming Alcoholic!
Screaming Alcoholic!
HughH

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with this forum.   Whats wrong with this forum. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Sorry Alan you did answer my query about about Atlantic Divers web site cherry cherry Sorry once again,
Back to top Go down
Lee Foster
4 Beers!
4 Beers!
Lee Foster

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with this forum.   Whats wrong with this forum. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:55 am

To be honest, Geoff gave me a perfectly good answer. They are open late and all serve Dorada. They seem to be a lot like the "sites" we took Geoff to on his visit to the north east with us...
Back to top Go down
HughH
Screaming Alcoholic!
Screaming Alcoholic!
HughH

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with this forum.   Whats wrong with this forum. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:48 am

Lee Foster wrote:
To be honest, Geoff gave me a perfectly good answer. They are open late and all serve Dorada. They seem to be a lot like the "sites" we took Geoff to on his visit to the north east with us...

I guess I blundered once again, Sorry Lee, sorry Geoff for the misunderstanding. grovel grovel grovel and yet more grovels.
Back to top Go down
Lee Foster
4 Beers!
4 Beers!
Lee Foster

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with this forum.   Whats wrong with this forum. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:16 am

no problem at all hugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats wrong with this forum.   Whats wrong with this forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats wrong with this forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Divers-
Jump to: