Atlantic Divers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Atlantic Divers

Atlantic Divers Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its me, Isn't it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave Hopper
4 Beers!
4 Beers!
Dave Hopper

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Its me, Isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Its me, Isn't it?   Its me, Isn't it? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:48 am

Hi all.

Dived with Geoff and the rest of the Atlanic divers on numerous occasions usually with my brother in law Lee.

Born raised and living in Sunderland and when the weather permits enjoying the North East coastline.
Back to top Go down
http://aquanauts-divecentre.co.uk
HughH
Screaming Alcoholic!
Screaming Alcoholic!
HughH

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Its me, Isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me, Isn't it?   Its me, Isn't it? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:34 pm

Hi Dave & Lee, lol! Where do you dive on the NE coast and what gear do you normally wear. Question Are there any good dive centre which you could recommend taking my age into consideration. Question
Back to top Go down
Lee Foster
4 Beers!
4 Beers!
Lee Foster

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Its me, Isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me, Isn't it?   Its me, Isn't it? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:15 pm

during the summer months its normally socks and underpants but during the winter we have to upgrade to a 3mm shortie.. it gets cold here
Back to top Go down
Lee Foster
4 Beers!
4 Beers!
Lee Foster

Its me, Isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me, Isn't it?   Its me, Isn't it? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 3:20 pm

in all seriousness. dave dives all year round in a dry suit but changes the level of undersuit he wears. during the summer i wear a 5mm semi dry. winter i do still dive in a 5+5mm semi dry. we both work with aquanauts northeast in sunderland. its always good crack with us. give me a shout if you fancy getting in at any time with me and dave.
Back to top Go down
HughH
Screaming Alcoholic!
Screaming Alcoholic!
HughH

Its me, Isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me, Isn't it?   Its me, Isn't it? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:44 am

Hi Lee thank you, I'll certainly keep that offer in mind. I think a 5mm semi dry will be my choice now, but I will have to wait till I get Yvonne in a good mood, the problem with having a none diving wife. What kind fish and life forms do you expect to see in your area Question Question .
Cheers Hugh
Back to top Go down
Lee Foster
4 Beers!
4 Beers!
Lee Foster

Its me, Isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me, Isn't it?   Its me, Isn't it? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:02 pm

you get cod, whiting, pipe fish, crabs, lobster and octopus on occastion. some good dive sites around the tynemouth area. couple of wrecks, mostly broke up but still worth a look.
Back to top Go down
HughH
Screaming Alcoholic!
Screaming Alcoholic!
HughH

Its me, Isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me, Isn't it?   Its me, Isn't it? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:56 am

Hi Lee cheers, hope we meet up some time at Atlantic Divers, I have 16 weeks booked for next year (health permitting). All my holidays I book between late and early summer, hope to dive some where in England during the summer months. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Geoff
4 Beers!
4 Beers!
Geoff

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Its me, Isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me, Isn't it?   Its me, Isn't it? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:18 pm

Now Lee, did you mention the water was only 6c and the viz was 1 meter on a good sunny day,,, do you get them in Sunderland?
Your mate Jimmy just left Tenerife and your dive centre owner,,,, buggered if i can remember his name. Alzimers setting in.

Where am i?????????????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlantic-divers.com
Sponsored content

Its me, Isn't it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its me, Isn't it?   Its me, Isn't it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its me, Isn't it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Divers-
Jump to: