Atlantic Divers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Atlantic Divers

Atlantic Divers Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's me again !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bcbeancounter
3 Beers!
3 Beers!
bcbeancounter

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-09-25

It's me again !! Empty
PostSubject: It's me again !!   It's me again !! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:21 am

To Geoff/Kerry and all their diving friends.....

I am Brian, from Irchester in Northants, UK.
I visited Atlantic Divers in Oct'06 and went back Feb'07.
We had a great time, and I continue to extol the virtues of a Tenerife dive holiday with other divers at our club!
Having done a few specialties with Geoff on the trips, I returned to UK, did the PADI rescue course in April/May, and have now attained the Master Scuba Diver qualification.
I've just returned from an Emperor Divers liveaboard in the Red Sea Deep South, which was very enjoyable as a first liveaboard experience.
Now in deepest September, I face donning my drysuit and chucking myself in the icy UK waters (Red Sea was 31C), or waiting for my usual winter holiday in February '08, where we may visit Calleta De Fuste in Fuertaventura (not sure yet though).

Geoff......I'm still waiting to see my detailed report on our first visit posted to your website!!!!
BC
Back to top Go down
Geoff
4 Beers!
4 Beers!
Geoff

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-09-15

It's me again !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me again !!   It's me again !! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:16 pm

Hi Brian,

I.m Geoff. Well thats enough of me......
Looks like me and thee are the only ones with a past.

Anyone else????? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.atlantic-divers.com
HughH
Screaming Alcoholic!
Screaming Alcoholic!
HughH

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-09-29

It's me again !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me again !!   It's me again !! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:38 am

Hi Brian I would be interested to read your dive reports, and others. What dates did you dive Feb 07 I was there and started diving on the 25th Feb 07. Did I miss you. Question lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
bcbeancounter
3 Beers!
3 Beers!
bcbeancounter

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-09-25

It's me again !! Empty
PostSubject: Dive reports   It's me again !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 10:09 am

I was in Tenerife earlier in the month (12th to 19th).
Think I've still got my detailed report from Oct'06 if you let me have your e-mail address, I'll mail it to you.
Regards.
Brian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's me again !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's me again !!   It's me again !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's me again !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Divers-
Jump to: