Atlantic Divers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Atlantic Divers

Atlantic Divers Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Neilspot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HughH
Screaming Alcoholic!
Screaming Alcoholic!
HughH

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Welcome Neilspot Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Neilspot   Welcome Neilspot Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:56 am

Welcome neil to the forum, whens your next visit to Atlantic Divers. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
neilspot
No Beers
No Beers

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Welcome Neilspot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neilspot   Welcome Neilspot Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:21 pm

hi hugh,ihave just booked for f.ventura in april so it will be later in the year before i get back to t.rife.possibly see you then.I am keen to hear how alan went on concerning the requirement of a medical certificate to dive in F.ventura.Have you any idea?
Back to top Go down
HughH
Screaming Alcoholic!
Screaming Alcoholic!
HughH

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Welcome Neilspot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neilspot   Welcome Neilspot Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:27 am

neilspot wrote:
hi hugh,ihave just booked for f.ventura in april so it will be later in the year before i get back to t.rife.possibly see you then.I am keen to hear how alan went on concerning the requirement of a medical certificate to dive in F.ventura.Have you any idea?

Sorry Neil, but place a posting with your problem and I am pretty sure one of us will be able to help you out.

Back in Tenerife for two weeks in September and four weeks November so a good chance of meeting you. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Neilspot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neilspot   Welcome Neilspot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Neilspot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Atlantic Divers-
Jump to: